Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Decoration Class

Holiday seasons!

This time, I taught how to decorate cupcakes and cookies with Christmas theme. We made two kinds of cupcakes, and decorated two kinds of cookies.

The flavors of the cupcakes were vanilla lemon and carrot cake. Both baked very well.

There weren't enough time to bake cookies in class, so I baked vanilla and gingerbread cookies the night before and took them to the class for decoration.


Since this was everyone's first time to decorate cookies and cupcakes, it took more time than I planned, but many of them turned out very cute, and the class was very fun.



The cream cheese frosting with the carrot cake tasted very good, and the cookies were so cute!!!

This would be a good class to have in different seasons with different themes, so I would love to held more of them in the future.

Happy holidays!!

2 comments:

Nina C said...

I love the little snowmen you made. This one looks much like the ones you placed on top of the cheesecake you brought to my sister;s holiday party. They were very creative and so cute!

ako k said...

Hi Nina,
Thanks for visiting and leaving
a comment! That's so sweet.

Yes, this Christmas theme for me
was this Snowman character.

Have a happy holiday♪